Transparency International Sweden is in joint partnership with Transparency International UK offering Swedish companies the opportunity to particpate in TI UK's highly renowned Corporate Anti-Corruption Benchmark. The benchmark is a comprehensive tool that measures and compares the performance of anti-corruption programmes across companies. The methodology is based on Transparency International’s extensive anti-corruption expertise and understanding of best practice for the private sector, combined with input from experienced specialist in-house and external practitioners.
The Corporate Benchmark covers all core areas of anti-corruption compliance:
- Top Level Commitment
- Risk Assessment & Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- High Risk Areas
- Managing Third Parties
- Communications & Training
- Monitoring & Review
Participating in the Benchmark enables you to:
- Benchmark your anti-corruption programme against best practice standards and peer companies, including industry leaders.
- Identify areas for improvement and gaps in your programme.
- Learn from Transparency International experts on developments in bribery and corruption and best practice measures to mitigate your risk.
- Collaborate with peer companies and those in other industries on practical solutions.
- Report on the performance of your anti-corruption programme to the Board and senior management
If you are interested in participating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
Read more at Transparency International UK | Brochure